Monday, July 28, 2008

More delays, but got my visa.


I picked up my visa from Toronto on Friday, July 18. Finally.

However, my flight is further delayed because the school will be on vacation for a week. They don't want me to be in Seoul all alone, so my flight has been delayed until Friday, August 1st.

The extra delay in my flight is kind of a blessing in disguise. I wasn't really ready to leave last week, because I haven't packed nearly enough, among other things. This also allows a good friend of mine to see me after her big test. She's studying in Seoul to be a police officer.

I've included a picture of me with my visa. Sorry I had to censor it, but who knows what people can do with that kind of information.



My next blog post should be from Seoul, or written on the plane. Again, my blog is moving to http://mikeinkorea.wordpress.com/ , since I intended this blog to be informative about the process required to teach English in South Korea. My experience in Korea will be posted on http://mikeinkorea.wordpress.com/

And so, 안녕!

No comments: